- A Guide for Personal Injury Claim Witnesses
- A Guide to Personal Injury Settlements
- A Medical Examination Guide for Claimants
- A Whiplash Compensation Guide
- An Industrial Dermatitis Claims Guide
- Can All Ages Claim for Whiplash Injuries?
- Can I be Fired for Making a Work-Related Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I Claim Compensation for an RTA if the Other Side Denies Liability?
- Can I Claim Compensation if I was a Passenger?
- Can I Claim Loss of Earnings as Part of a Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I Make a Claim if I am a Witness?
- Can I Make a Claim if I Slip or Trip in a Supermarket?
- Can You Get Whiplash in a Low-Speed Collision?
- Compensation Claim Cost Payment Funding
- Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Can I Claim for Industrial Deafness?
- How Long Do I Have to Make a Claim for Personal Injury Compensation?
- How Long to do I have to Make a Claim for Personal Injuries?
- How Long Will a Slip or Trip Claim Take to Win?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive My Compensation for My Personal Injury Claim?
- How Long Will My Claim Take to Settle?
- I Tripped on a Pavement. Who is Responsible?
- Is My Compensation Claim Likely to Go to Court?
- Should I take the First Compensation Offer I receive?
- What are the First Indications of a Whiplash Injury?
- What Documents Do I Need to Make a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Evidence Do I Need to Make a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Evidence Should I Gather after a Slip or Trip?
- What is a Conditional Fee Agreement?
- What is a Split Liability Agreement?
- What is After the Event Insurance?
- Will a Compensation Claim Affect My Benefits?
- Will my Solicitor Require Access to My Medical Records?
Need some help?
Am I eligible?
If you have been harmed physically in the last 3 years, due to someone else’s negligence, the short answer is yes.
Exceptions to this are for instance industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident you may have a longer period to claim.
How much could I claim?
As every injury is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ case to case. Varying factors lead to the final figure include: extent of your injuries, earnings missed out on, future losses and more.
Our dedicated team of experts will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your solicitor will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party that you wish to begin claim proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be keep up to date every step of the way.
Why should you use us?
No Win No Fee*
We assess all claims on a No Win No Fee basis, then we can determine how successful a claim is likely to be. This service is 100% free.
We assess each claim on its merits with the information provide, which aids us determine its likely success rate. *conditions apply
Our dedicated panel are experts in securing compensation no matter the injury.
Our personal injury solicitors are committed to securing the best possible outcome for you while providing expert support every step of the way.
Personal Dedicated Advisors
Each client is provided with their own Personal Injury solicitor who will work on the case from start to finish, being there every step of the way. The client will be provided with a direct phone number and direct email address of the solicitor.
Compensation Experts working for you
We specialise in helping victims of injury claim the compensation they deserve.
We work on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning if we don’t win your case you don’t pay! Once you make contact, our experienced team will work to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to. *conditions apply