Personal injury claim compensation amounts you deserve
In short: amongst personal injury lawyers and law firms, we are the accident claim experts.
Coping with the effects of a personal injury or accident? As your personal injury experts, we can help you claim compensation. There’s no obligation, and our friendly team is available 24/7 to advise on UK injury claims.
In short, we can potentially help you put together a case.
With the help of trustworthy guidance from injury experts with experience, you may be able to make a claim due to
No Win, No Fee Personal Injury Claims
We work on a strictly No Win, No Fee claims basis when it comes to accidents resulting in injury or illness. Effectively, if the solicitors we work with don’t win your case, you will pay nothing, subject to agreement reached with your solicitors.
The solicitors we work with may charge up to 25% of the total amount of compensation that is recovered for you. Termination fees may apply if you fail to co-operate with your lawyer. For example if you terminate the agreement before your claim for damages ends you may be also be liable to pay basic charges including (but not exclusively) disbursements, and barrister’s fees.’
Figure out what your personal injury case is worth
We’re personal injury claim experts in the UK. Give us a call, and we’ll go through your case, investigating fully to see if you may be able to make a claim. We then may be able to help you get the compensation you may be entitled to :
As a result of our expert accident at work compensation specialists, you may come out ahead. Because we work hard to try and get every victim of negligence the maximum personal injury compensation amounts they may be able to claim. Whether that means court proceedings or out of court settlements.
Furthermore, trust that we help whether you’re ready to make a claim or are just looking for advice. Because our personal injury advisors give you all the information you need, from time limits to file a claim to ATE insurance that covers any fees.
Am I eligible?
If you've been victim of an injury in the last 3 years due to someone else’s negligence, the short answer is yes; you can put an injury claim forward.
Exceptions to this are, for instance, industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident. You, therefore, may have a longer period to claim.
How much could I claim?
As every personal injury claims case is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ from case to case. Various factors lead to the final figure. For instance, the extent of your injuries, earnings you can't receive as a result, future losses and more.
One of our panel of expert law firms will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for. The injury lawyer you work with will provide you with the best guidance and advice on the case you bring forward.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim, it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your accident claims expert will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party that you wish to begin claim proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be kept up to date every step of the way.
We Specialise In
What Are Personal Injury Claims?
Personal injury claims and accident claims usually fall into one of the following categories.
- Public liability – an accident in a Public Space.
- Occupiers liability – an accident in a Private Space.
- Employers liability – an accident or illness in the Work Place.
- Road traffic accident – an accident that occurs on the road.
Personal Injury Claims
In short, here’s how we define a personal injury claim.
“An illness or injury as a direct or indirect action of an individual, a council or an organisation.”
Personal injury claims don’t always result from physical injuries, actually. In fact, many people suffer from psychological injuries or illnesses as a result of poor conditions at work.
Personal injury claims in the UK also cover accidents that take place abroad. Additionally, the cover includes slips, trips or falls on pavements; chemical burns; and injuries resulting from an unsafe product. A personal injury claim can also be made by a third party after a person dies.
Accident At Work Claims
In short, your employer has a duty to protect you. So if you’ve had an accident at work that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation. Here are some examples of accidents at work compensation scenarios.
- The contraction of an asbestos-related illness, for instance.
- Industrial hearing loss claims for deafness due to long-term exposure to noise.
- Suffering an electric shock in the workplace.
- Falling victim to chemical burns or toxic chemicals at your workplace.
We also specialise in stress at work claims. Accordingly, we can help you if you’re enduring psychological stress in the workplace, whether it’s bullying, unreasonable workloads or more. We’ll help with work-related stress claims as a result of undue pressure or bullying in the workplace.
You might suffer an injury as a result of an accident in the workplace as a result of negligence. As a result, you might be able to claim industrial injury compensation.
Accordingly, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve for any work environment accidents that affect you. For accidents at work compensation, get what you deserve with The Compensation Experts.
Accidents On The Road
Have you suffered an injury or had to take time off work as a result of a traffic accident? Our dedicated advisors specialise in road accident claims related to car accidents or cycling accidents. Road traffic accidents can be caused by:
- Another driver’s error or lack of concentration.
- Poor conditions due to inadequate lighting or large potholes.
- Unclear signs along the roadway.
- Other distractions such as smoke from a bonfire in a neighbouring field blowing across the road.
Public Space Injury Claims
Additionally, The Compensation Experts help victims of an injury occurring in public areas claim the compensation they deserve.
The owner of any place the public visits has a duty of care to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to prevent an accident. That applies whether it’s a council-owned school or a corporate-owned shopping centre.
Private Space Injury Claims
Private space injury claims tend to be difficult to sort on your own. Turn to a specialist in this field of law, such as The Compensation Experts. From private hospital negligence to uncleaned swimming pools to private property visits, we can give your claim the expertise it requires.
Frequently Asked Questions About UK Personal Injury Claims
We come across loads of questions in speaking with victims of personal injury in the workplace, road traffic or other incidents every day. With that needs for answers, we’ve been able to compile some of our general responses below.
Q: Am I eligible to claim?
A: Firstly, has your injury or harm come in the past three years? Is the injury itself physical or psychological? Moreover, did it happen as a result of someone else’s negligence? If you’ve answered “Yes” to these questions, then our answer is also “Yes – you may be able to make a claim.”
There are also circumstances where you have more than three years to make your claim. For instance:
- If you have been a victim of an industrial disease.
- Additionally, if you were a child at the time of the accident.
Remember: above all, every accident is different and unique. So reach out and see if you have a valid claim by speaking with one of our legal advisors. You’ll be talking with experts in UK accident claims.
Q: How much compensation will I get?
A: In truth, all injury claims are different and unique, so it’s critical that we speak with you to get a sense of where your claim stands. In truth, the personal injury compensation amounts will vary from case to case.
However, we will always strive to get the compensation you deserve, aiming for the maximum amount. The best way to find out how much you can claim is by talking with us directly – by phone on through our contact form.
Speak with someone from our panel of accident compensation solicitors so they can assess your case on its unique merits.
When you do put forward your claim, make sure you have the following information available:
- The extent of your injury or injuries, including any medical reports, evidence of doctor visits or medication you are taking.
- Any work earnings missed as a result of your injury.
- Future losses you expect to encounter as a result of your injury (e.g., earnings, property, assets).
- Any other costs you’re also claiming for as a result of your injury. Some cases will put forward claims for new vehicles during car accident claims, for example. Others may claim some heavy costs. For instance, medication, hospital visits, travel expenses or domestic help that becomes necessary as a result of the accident.
Q: How does the process work?
A: It’s important to know what to expect when making a personal injury claim. That’s why our team of accident claim experts make the process as transparent as possible. Here are the simple steps that make up our process:
- You’ve must make certain that you’re eligible to make a claim. Additionally, you’ve spoken with one of our specialists using our callback service, live chat function or contact form.
- The details of your case get an assessment from one of our legal advisors. Next, we can connect you – if you wish – with a suitable solicitor. That kicks off the discussion of the facts and possible outcomes of your claim.
- Your appointed solicitor will gather all the evidence and work on your case. The negligent party will be notified that you have begun claim proceedings. Your solicitor will then negotiate on your behalf.
- Regardless of how your claim turns out, we’re not here to add to the strain. It’s very simple: if you win your case, you’ll get the compensation you deserve. But if you lose, you’ll still pay nothing as a result of our No Win No Fee agreement.**
Find out how much you could claim
If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence and you want to claim against the council, an employer or an individual, you can call us free today to discuss your next steps. Once you contact us, a member of our panel of law firms discusses your case with you. They’ll work to recover the maximum personal injury compensation amounts your case is worth.
Our personal injury claim service is 100% free. Plus, our panel of solicitors strives to support claimants of injury claims in the UK. This policy also extends to those claiming for people who have sadly died.
As our client, you’ll get your own Personal Injury Solicitor. This capable solicitor works on your case from start to finish, supporting you every step of the way.
**Conditions may apply.