We help people claim the compensation they deserve
We’re here to help! We specialise in helping people who’ve suffered because of personal injury access professional legal representation and to claim the compensation they’re entitled to.Start Your Claim
No Win No Fee Compensation Claims
Are you coping with the after-effects of a personal injury or accident that was not your fault? Have you suffered from an industrial disease? We can help you to make a claim. Our friendly team of agents are on hand 7 days a week to discuss UK claims. There’s no obligation; just get in touch for a free consultation regarding your potential accident or injury claim.
Experts in compensation claims, we are able to offer help and guidance for a wide range of claim types including:
The solicitors we work with typically charge 25% including VAT on the compensation amount that is recovered, although this is subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this. For example, you may be required to pay an additional fee for other costs such as after-the-event (ATE) insurance. Termination fees may apply.
We are experts in compensation claims. Get in touch for an initial conversation, during which one of our agents will discuss the details of your case with you. As experts in identifying potential claims, they will ask all necessary questions to determine if you could be eligible to make a claim.
There is no obligation to pursue a claim. Whether you are ready to make a claim or are just looking for general guidance, our agents and partnered solicitors can answer any queries you may have from compensation time limits to After the Event (ATE) insurance to help cover fees.
If you do decide to go ahead with your compensation claim, you will be matched with a solicitor who has experience in cases such as your own. They will be on hand to help you navigate the claims process. All of our solicitors work hard to try and get you the maximum compensation amount you deserve. The solicitors we work with try to achieve fair settlement outside of the courtroom for all of our customers, however, your solicitor will represent and guide you throughout the court process if required.
Personal Injury Claims
We are personal injury experts, helping hundreds of clients claim compensation every year. Personal injury and accident claims usually fall into one of the following categories:.
- Public liability – an accident in that occurs in a public space i.e. tripping over uneven pavement on a public footpath
- Occupiers liability – an accident in a private space i.e. injuring yourself in a rented property if proper maintenance work has not been carried out
- Employers liability – an accident or illness in the work place i.e. falling from height if proper safety equipment or training was not provided
- Road traffic accident – an accident that occurs on the road i.e. being knocked off your bicycle by another vehicle
Accident At Work Claims
Your employer has a duty of care to protect you whilst in the workplace. In order to do this they should provide proper training, adequate PPE and put appropriate safety procedures in place where necessary. If they have failed to do this and you suffered an accident as a result you may be able to claim compensation. Here are some of the most common workplace accidents we see:
- The contraction of an asbestos-related illness or other industrial disease
- Industrial hearing loss claims due to long-term exposure to noise
- Suffering an electric shock in the workplace
- Injury whilst working on a construction site
- Chemical burns due to working with toxic chemicals
Whatever your injury, if it occurred as a result of somebody else’s negligence, we can help you to recover the compensation you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
In speaking with victims of personal injury, we are asked hundreds of questions every day. We have compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions to help provide you with some answers.
Can’t find what you’re looking for below? We are always on hand to answer any questions over the phone.
If you have suffered a personal injury, there are usually three questions to ask yourself to see if you are eligible to make a claim. Firstly, did your injury occur, or has it been diagnosed within the past three years? Secondly, is the injury itself physical or psychological? And finally, did it happen as a result of someone else’s negligence? If you’ve answered “Yes” to these questions, then it is likely that you are eligible to make a claim.
There are also circumstances in which you have more than three years to make your claim. For instance:
- If you have been a victim of an industrial disease.
- If you were a child at the time of the accident.
Every case is different and unique. So reach out and see if you may have a valid claim by speaking with one of our advisors.
No two cases are the same therefore, we are not able to give a set answer to this question. Compensation amounts will vary greatly depending on a large number of factors, such as the severity of your injuries.
To get a rough estimate of how much compensation you could receive for your claim, speak with someone from our panel of compensation solicitors. After hearing the details of your case, they will be able to assess it and offer an estimate of the compensation amount you are likely to receive.
The solicitors we work with always strive to get our clients the maximum compensation amount they deserve, in order to help them move on with their lives. The best way to find out how much you can claim is by talking with us directly – by phone or via our quick contact form.
If you are making a personal injury claim, to determine the likely compensation pay out, we will need to know:
- The extent of your injury or injuries, including any medical reports, evidence of doctor visits or medication you are taking.
- Any loss of earnings if you have been unable to work as a result of your injury. Future losses you expect to encounter as a result of your injury (e.g., earnings, property, assets).
- Any other associated costs
Some clients will put forward claims for new vehicles during car accident claims, for example. Others may claim costs for private medical care, transport to hospital appointments, home adaptation expenses or domestic help, if these things become necessary as a result of their accident or injuries.
The thought of making a compensation claim can be daunting. That’s why our team of compensation claim experts make the process as transparent as possible so you know exactly what to expect. Here are the simple steps that make up our process:
1. Eligibility - You must first make certain that you’re eligible to make a claim. To do this, speak to a member of our team. They will ask any necessary questions to determine whether you are able to claim.
2. Assessment - Your case will be assessed by one of our advisors. We will then connect you with a suitable solicitor should you choose to proceed with your claim.
3. Proceedings - Your appointed solicitor will gather all the evidence and begin work on your case. The negligent party will then be notified that you have begun claim proceedings. Your solicitor will attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf. However, if a settlement cannot be reached outside of court, your solicitor will also represent you throughout all court proceedings. Find out more about the claims process.
4. Settlement - If you win your claim for compensation, you will have agreed on a payout amount. This is usually paid within a few weeks of settlement. If you do not win your claim, however, you do not need to worry about being left with huge amounts of legal fees as the solicitors we work with all operate on a no win no fee basis.