The personal injury compensation amounts you deserve
In short: we are the accident claim experts.
If you’re coping with the effects of a personal injury or accident, we can help you get the compensation you rightly deserve. There’s no obligation, and our friendly team is available 24/7 to advise on UK injury claims. In short, it’s our job to help you put together a successful case. We are one of the top claims management companies in the country. So you can be certain that your claim is in safe hands with our solicitors.
With the help of trustworthy guidance from injury experts with experience, you can make a claim due to
We work on a strictly No Win, No Fee basis. That means if the solicitors we work with don’t win your case, you don’t pay. Standard fees for successful claims are 25% of the compensation. Furthermore, it’s possible that fees will be less than this but will never be more.
We’re personal injury claim experts for the UK. As a result of our expert accident at work compensation specialists, we work hard to ensure every victim of negligence receives the maximum personal injury compensation amounts they deserve.
Furthermore, trust that we help whether you’re ready to make a claim or are just looking for legal advice. Because our personal injury advisors are on hand to give you all the information you need.
Am I eligible?
If you've been victim of an injury in the last 3 years due to someone else’s negligence, the short answer is yes; you can put an injury claim UK forward.
Exceptions to this are, for instance, industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident. You, therefore, may have a longer period to claim.
How much could I claim?
As every personal injury claims case is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ from case to case. Various factors lead to the final figure. For instance, the extent of your injuries, earnings you can't receive as a result, future losses and more.
One of our panel of expert law firms will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for. The injury lawyer you work with will provide you with the best guidance and advice on the case you bring forward.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim, it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your accident claims expert will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party that you wish to begin claim proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be kept up to date every step of the way.
We Specialise In
What Are Personal Injury Claims?
Personal injury claims and accident claims usually fall into one of the following categories.
- Public liability – an accident in a Public Space.
- Occupiers liability – an accident in a Private Space.
- Employers liability – an accident or illness in the Work Place.
- Road traffic accident – an accident on the road.
Personal Injury Claims
In short, here’s how we define a personal injury claim.
“An illness or injury as a direct or indirect action of an individual, a council or an organisation.”
Personal injury claims don’t always result from physical injuries; many people suffer from psychological injuries or illnesses as a result of poor conditions at work.
Personal injury claims the UK also cover accidents that take place abroad. Additionally, the cover includes slips, trips or falls on pavements; chemical burns; and injuries resulting from an unsafe product. A personal injury claim can also be made by a third party after a person has died.
Accident At Work Claims
Your employer has a duty to protect you. So if you’ve had an accident at work that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation. Examples of accidents at work compensation scenarios include
- Asbestos-related illnesses.
- Industrial hearing loss claims for deafness due to long-term exposure to noise.
- Also, electric shocks in the workplace.
We also specialise in stress at work claims. Accordingly, we can help you if you’re enduring psychological stress in the workplace. We’ll help with work-related stress claims as a result of undue pressure or bullying in the workplace.
You might suffer an injury as a result of an accident in the workplace as a result of negligence. Alternatively, you might be able to claim industrial injury compensation, which we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Accidents On The Road
Were you in a traffic accident that was someone else’s fault? Have you suffered an injury or had to take time off work as a result? Our dedicated advisors specialise in road accident claims related to car accidents, cycling accidents and can help you claim compensation for a whiplash injury claim or make brain injury claims, either for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
Frequently Asked Questions About UK Personal Injury Claims
Am I eligible to claim?
Has your injury or harm come in the past three years? Was it either physically or psychologically? Did it happen as a result of someone else’s negligence? If so, then yes: you may be able to make a claim.
There are also circumstances where you have more than three years to make your claim. For instance:
- If you have been a victim of an industrial disease.
- Additionally, if you were a child at the time of the accident.
Remember: every accident is different. So reach out and see if you have a valid claim by speaking with one of our legal advisors. You’ll be talking with experts in UK accident claims.
How much compensation will I get?
In truth, all injury claims are different. So the personal injury compensation amounts will vary from case to case. However, we will always strive to get the compensation you deserve, aiming for the maximum amount. The best way to find out how much you can claim is by talking directly with us. Speak with someone from our panel of accident compensation solicitors so they can assess your case on its unique merits.
When you do put forward your claim, make sure you have the following information available:
- The extent of your injury or injuries, including any medical reports, evidence of doctor visits or medication you are taking.
- Any work earnings missed as a result of your injury.
- Future losses you expect to encounter as a result of your injury (e.g., earnings, property, assets).
- Any costs you’re also claiming for. Some cases will put forward claims for new vehicles during car accident claims, for example. Others may claim some heavy costs. For instance, medication, hospital visits, travel expenses or domestic help that becomes necessary as a result of the accident.
How does the process work?
It’s important to know what to expect when making a personal injury claim. That’s why our team of accident claim experts make the process as transparent as possible. Here are the simple steps that make up our process:
- You’ve must make certain that you’re eligible to make a claim. Additionally, you’ve spoken with one of our specialists using our callback service, live chat function or contact form.
- The details of your case get an assessment from one of our legal advisors. Next, we can connect you – if you wish – with a suitable solicitor. That kicks off the discussion of the facts and possible outcomes of your claim.
- Your appointed solicitor will gather all the evidence and work on your case. The negligent party will be notified that you have begun claim proceedings. Your solicitor will then negotiate on your behalf.
- Win or lose, we won’t add to the strain. If you win, you’ll get the compensation you deserve. But if you lose, you’ll still pay nothing as a result of our No Win No Fee agreement.**
Find out how much you could claim
If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence and you want to claim against the council, an employer or an individual, you can call us free today to discuss your next steps. Once you contact us, a member of our panel of law firms discusses your case with you. They’ll work to recover the maximum personal injury compensation amounts your case is worth.
Our service is 100% free. Plus, our panel of solicitors strives to support claimants of injury claims in the UK. As well as those claiming for people who have sadly died.
As our client, you’ll get your own Personal Injury Solicitor. This capable solicitor works on your case from start to finish, supporting you every step of the way.
**Conditions may apply.