For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is National Injury Claimline Ltd of Craig House 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
National Injury Claimline Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our the-compensation-experts.co.uk(our site).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- All calls made to or from us may be recorded for training purposes and to monitor customer service and regulatory compliance.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide National Injury Claimline Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Enquire online or fill in a contact form for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
How will we use your data?
National Injury Claimline Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to our panel solicitors (and you consent to us doing so).
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- National Injury Claimline Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you agree, National Injury Claimline Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- The Compensation Experts
- The Medical Negligence Experts
- The Inheritance Experts
How do we store your data?
National Injury Claimline Ltd securely stores your data on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
National Injury Claimline will keep any data provided by you either via an enquiry form or over the phone with our advisors for six years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by cleansing our database using a mass deletion tool found in Salesforce.
National Injury Claimline Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- The Compensation Experts
- The Medical Negligence Experts
- The Inheritance Experts
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop National Injury Claimline Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of National Injury Claimline Ltd.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
National Injury Claimline Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request National Injury Claimline Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that National Injury Claimline Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request National Injury Claimline Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that National Injury Claimline Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that National Injury Claimline Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to National Injury Claimline Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that National Injury Claimline Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0161 413 8765
Or write to us: Craig House, 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Provide you with a good experience when you browse our site
- To improve our site.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0161 413 8765
Or write to us at: Craig House, 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that National Injury Claimline Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Call: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF