No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Compensation Experts
Suffering from an injury due to a road traffic accident can be an ongoing struggle and cause long term problems. If you are looking for an expert solicitor who will help you claim road accident compensation, you have come to the right place. If you have been injured on the road within the past three years, then give us a call or get in touch today for a no-obligation conversation.
Road Traffic Accident Compensation
Suffering from an injury due to a road traffic accident can be an ongoing struggle and cause long term problems. If you have been injured on the road within the past three years, then give us a call or get in touch today for a no-obligation conversation.
Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims
If you have been injured in a road accident, even if you were partially to blame, you may be able to make road traffic accident claims. It doesn’t matter if you were another driver, passenger, pedestrian, or cyclist; there is no reason for you to suffer financial loss on top of your physical injury.
At The Compensation Experts, we work with a select team of personal injury solicitors who have the knowledge and experience you need to make a road accident claim, and we have supported many victims to obtain the road traffic accident compensation they deserve.
Road accident compensation can help you access appropriate treatment and care, as well as cover any expenses you have incurred like lost income. But auto accident claims are also about having someone take responsibility for harming you and causing you such distress.
What is a Road Accident Claim?
You could claim road traffic accident compensation for an injury, if you were not at fault. The most common reasons for road traffic accident claims are:
- Another driver’s error or lack of concentration
- Poor conditions due to inadequate lighting or large potholes
- Unclear signs
- Other distractions such as smoke from a bonfire in a neighbouring field blowing across the road
You may also be able to claim road accident compensation if:
- You were partially at fault
- The other driver did not stop and can’t be traced
- The responsible driver was uninsured
The best place to start is to call our team of knowledgeable agents. They will be happy to talk to you about your circumstances and available options in a free, no-obligation consultation.
Types of road traffic accident claims
Being involved in a car crash or road accident can lead to difficulty and even life changing injuries. To ease the burden, we can help you claim the compensation you deserve, as you recover. Common examples of serious road accident claims include compensation for:
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Back injury
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Fatality – if a loved one has died as a result of a road traffic accident, you can claim compensation on their behalf.
However, not all car crashes result in life-altering consequences. But this doesn’t mean you haven’t suffered loss of earnings or physical pain; you can still claim the road traffic accident compensation you deserve. Get in touch with our team today to see how much you might be eligible for.
Average compensation for car accident claims
As each car accident is different, it’s difficult to offer an all-encompassing road traffic accident compensation calculator. The compensation you might be eligible for depends on what physical injury you’ve suffered, and the severity.
However, to give you an idea of what you might be owed, we’ve outlined the compensation for common injuries:
- Whiplash: mild neck injuries, such as whiplash, can entitle you to up to £7,500 in compensation. For moderate neck injuries, you might be able to claim up to £36,000, while serious claims can fetch up to £140,000.
- Back injuries: compensation for minor back pain can total around £11,500, moderate injuries can win up to £36,000, while claims for serious back injuries incurred as a result of a road traffic accident can reach £150,000.
- Head injuries: because head trauma can have long-lasting and often devastating consequences, including serious brain damage, compensation for severe head injuries can reach up to £380,000. Meanwhile, you can claim up to £11,000 for a mild injury, and around £40,000 for a moderate injury.
- Fatality: if a loved one has unfortunately passed away in a car accident, you can claim statutory bereavement, which currently stands at £12,980. However, you can claim more, depending on the level of suffering.
Basic breaks and fractures are considered small claims, when it comes to road traffic accident compensation claims. The limit for small claims is generally £5,000. However, this doesn’t apply to pedestrians or cyclists.
Compensation Claims for a Road Traffic Accident
The Compensation Experts can help with any road traffic accident claims, including those involving lorries, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, and buses. Whether you recover in a few days or suffer life-altering injuries, you should not have to experience financial loss in the aftermath of an accident that was not your fault.
We work with a select group of personal injury lawyers so will pair you with the one whose experience and knowledge best suits your needs. We appreciate that auto accident claims can be stressful if you are still recovering from your ordeal, so we do all we can to support and keep you informed during the process.
You, or the lawyer acting on your behalf, will need to fulfil two important criteria for your road accident claim to be a success:
- Prove that you have suffered a genuine injury. This is usually a straightforward matter of obtaining your medical notes, but your solicitor may also ask you to see an independent medical specialist to ascertain the extent of the damage and how it will affect your life.
- Prove the fault lies with another party and that you were not to blame for your injuries. You can still make a claim if you are partially at fault, but your road accident compensation payment will reduce in proportion to the extent of your responsibility.
Get in touch with The Compensation Experts today and find out how we can help with your road traffic accident claim. You can either call us directly or fill in our online form and let us know when you want to be called back.
Am I eligible?
If you have experienced injury or harm in the last three years, because of driver negligence, you may be eligible for road traffic accident compensation.
If you were a child at the time of the accident, however, you may have a longer period to claim.Find out more
How much could I claim?
Because each road accident claim is different, it’s difficult to offer a definitive road traffic accident compensation calculator; the average compensation for road traffic accident claims is dependent upon the extent of injuries or damages, loss of earnings, and estimated future losses.
Our dedicated team of experts will give you an indication of how much road traffic accident compensation could potentially claim for.
How does the process work?
When making a claim, it’s important that you know what the road traffic accident management process is. That’s why we make each road accident claim as transparent & clear as possible.
Your solicitor will gather all the evidence related to your road accident claim and notify the negligent party that you wish to begin proceedings. Your solicitor will negotiate fair road traffic accident compensation on your behalf, and will keep you up to date every step of the way.