The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program terms
Under The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program, customers of The Compensation Experts who enquired about a claim via our online forms, phone service or digital chat facilities are invited to earn a Referral Voucher by inviting referees (as described below) to make use of The Compensation Experts online enquiry claim services. The following The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program Terms apply to the Advocate and Referees (together referred to as the “Participants”) participating in The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program.
The Compensation Experts may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason. A Referral Voucher already earned in accordance with The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program Terms before such change, suspension or termination, will be honoured.
Information about the Advocate:
By taking part in The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program, the Advocate acknowledges that The Compensation Experts may at its sole discretion, share the Advocate’s unique id number stored on our system in the Referee’s users records to inform us who the Advocate was which will allow us to identify who to attribute the earned Referral Voucher. The Compensation Experts will not share any other data unless requested by you. If you do not want the Referee to have potential access to this information about you such as your Name and phone number, please do not finalise the Referral Link. Your participation in the The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program will be stopped.
Participants, meaning Advocate and Referee, must be 18 years of age and older. Persons from outside the United Kingdom, staff members of The Compensation Experts and all fellow brands under NIC Ltd and its affiliates, as well as participants (including their representatives and staff members) of the The Compensation Experts Affiliate Partner Program are excluded from participation. Participants must be a natural person who has suffered an injury over the 3 years and who wishes themselves to claim compensation. The Advocate is not allowed to sign up/ enquire on behalf of others through the unique referral link provided.
- Referral Voucher
- A Referral Voucher can be earned as follows:
- The Advocate shares the referral link as provided through their unique referral email from The Compensation Experts. The Advocate is not entitled to use the Referral Link in or for paid promotions, including online advertising;
- A person, receiving the link (the “Referee”), submits an enquiry claim through the unique referral URL provide by the Advocate: and
- The Referee has had an accident within the last 3 years that wasn’t their fault and wishes to claim compensation with our help. For every accepted referral that is passed onto our panel of Solicitors from our inhouse call agents; and
- If the Referral Voucher is to be paid out, we must hold a valid up to date email and/or contact number for the Advocate.
- Advocates and Referees must at all times be different persons.
- An enquiry is considered an “accepted referral” when it has been made by the Referee by clicking on the unique Referral Link and has met the criteria we have agreed with our panel of solicitors and has been transferred via phone or via our digital portal to the solicitors. The Compensation Experts will only recognise one enquiry per Referee to count for a Referral Voucher.
- The Advocate may only earn the Referral Voucher 10 times per month. Each Referee may only make use once of the unique Referral Link to submit an enquiry, regardless if the Referee received or had access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- The Compensation Experts will, if it has determined in its sole discretion, that Advocate and Referee have complied with and fulfilled The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program Terms, confirm that the Advocate have earned the Voucher (the “Referral Voucher”) as described in the invitation to participate in The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program. Participants who are meant to receive the Referral Voucher will receive the Voucher automatically via a method of digital email. The Compensation Experts may send an email to the Advocate as necessary to remind them of the specification to obtain the Referral Voucher.
- A Referral Voucher not redeemed within 12 months after it is communicated as “processing” by The Compensation Experts will automatically expire. The Referral Voucher cannot be transferred, exchanged for any cash or money or sold.
- The Advocate may only earn the Advocate’s Referral Voucher 10 times per month.
- Each Referee may only make use once of a Referral Link, also if the Referee received or had access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- The Participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges, that may arise due to the earning and pay-out of the Referral Voucher.
- The calculation of the Referral Voucher is an automatic procedure based on the use of the Referral Links and the creation of enquiries through any of The Compensation Experts enquiry services. The Compensation Experts retain the right to, at its sole discretion, review the compliance with The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program terms.
- Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.co.uk, the Amazon.co.uk logo, and the smile logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon EU SARL or its affiliates. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk, Amazon’s preferred merchant Indigostarfish.com or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and © 2012 by Amazon EU Sarl.
- Displaying Referral Links
The Advocate shall not share or publish the Referral Links where there is no reasonable basis for believing that recipients are genuine individuals looking to claim and appreciate the invitation stated through the Referral Link and not in violation of applicable anti-spam laws. The Advocate shall indemnify and hold The Compensation Experts, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the Referral Link.
By sharing the Referral Link, creating an enquiry and in order to be eligible for the Referral Voucher, each Participant agrees and accepts the following anti-bribery terms: In respect of (or as an award for) the referral activities and the Referral Voucher, you shall (i) not directly or indirectly (a) offer, promise or give to any third party or (b) seek, accept or get promised for itself of for another party, any gift, payment, reward, consideration or benefit of any kind which would or could be construed as bribery or an illegal or corrupt practice, and (ii) comply with all applicable laws governing anti-bribery and corrupt gifts and practices (including the UK Anti-Bribery Act).
- The Compensation Experts retain the right to investigate the participation in The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may comprise, that The Compensation Experts at its own discretion reject an enquiry. Referral Voucher earned through fraudulent activities or activities in violation of these The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program terms will be null and void and repayment may be requested by The Compensation Experts.
- The Compensation Experts may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason.
- The original English version of this Agreement may have been translated into other languages. The translated version of this Agreement is a courtesy and office translation only and the Participants cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions of this Agreement or in the event of a conflict, ambiguity, inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Agreement, the English language version shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such an event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law,The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Manchester, UK.
- The Compensation Experts Refer a Friend Program is organised by National Injury Claimline The Old Church, West Didsbury, Manchester, UK, M20 6 RF