Experts in Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims
We specialise in helping victims of injury claim the compensation they deserve.
We offer shoulder injury compensation claims solicitors that are experts in their fields.
Experts in Shoulder Injury Compensation Solicitors
If you or a family member suffer a shoulder injury due to someone’s negligence, you may have rights to compensation.
Our solicitors know a serious shoulder injury can also create a devastating effect on your life. Not only can it leave you in physical agony, but it may also result in compromising your financial situation. Accordingly, you may require changes to your home, extra care, rehabilitation, and support if you’re unable to work.
Our team of legal advisors have helped thousands of people who suffer devastating shoulder injuries. In general, causes can range from road traffic accidents or falls from height to accidents at work.
In the first place, The Compensation Experts deliver solicitors working on a No Win No Fee* basis (*Conditions may apply. Please see details at the bottom of the page). As a result, losing your compensation claim doesn’t mean you and your family will face any scary costs.
Calculating Your Compensation
The problem with compensation calculators is they promise what your case entitles you to. But in doing so, they ignore how each case is different in subtle ways. Because each claim is always unique, speak with our friendly team today. Find out how much compensation for a shoulder injury you could receive.
We will always strive to get you the compensation you deserve. As ever, our target is aiming for the maximum amount possible for your case. Indeed, it always helps to provide information in your initial call. Such as:
- The extent of your injury or injuries, including any medical reports, evidence of doctor visits or medication you are taking.
- Any work earnings missed as a result of your injury.
- Future losses you reasonably expect to encounter as a result of your injury. For instance, any loss of earnings, property, or assets.
- Any other costs you’re also claiming for as a result of your injury. Some claimants will put forward claims for new vehicles during car accident claims, for example. Others may claim some heavy costs. For instance, medication, hospital visits, travel expenses or domestic help that becomes necessary as a result of the accident.
How the Shoulder Injury Compensation Claim Process Works
- You must make certain that you’re eligible to make a claim.
- Then, the details of your individual case get an assessment from one of our legal advisors. Next, we can connect you – if you wish – with a suitable solicitor. In turn, you begin discussing the facts and possible outcomes of your claim.
- Thirdly, your solicitor gathers the evidence and works on your case. They’ll also notify the negligent party that you’ve begun claim proceedings. Subsequently, your solicitor will negotiate the case on your behalf.
- Throughout the process, we keep you informed and never add to the strain. It’s very simple: if you win your case, you’ll get the compensation you deserve. But if you lose, you’ll still pay nothing as a result of our No Win No Fee agreement.(*Conditions may apply. Please see details at the bottom of the page.)
Types of Accident for Shoulder Injury Compensation
Financial losses, pain and suffering, physical therapy support and other special damages are the result of shoulder personal injury claims. Case studies show that many claims result from injuries to the shoulder like:
- The so-called frozen shoulder;
- Brachial plexus injuries;
- Shoulder blade bruising;
- Rotator cuff tears;
- Soft tissue injury;
- Range of motion difficulties;
- Shoulder separations.
The personal injury solicitors we work with handle these and many more shoulder issues from negligence. For an injury at work, road traffic accident and more, we’re able to assist.
What Are Personal Injury Claims?
Regarding shoulder injury compensation claims, it’s important to understand what personal injury claims, in fact, are. Personal injury claims and accident claims usually fall into one of the following categories.
In short, public liability involves an accident that takes place in a Public Space.
The owner of any place the public visits is sworn to a duty of care that ensures all reasonable steps be taken to prevent an accident. That applies whether it’s a council-owned government building or a corporate-owned shopping centre.
With occupiers liability, it’s nearly the same as a public liability accident, but in a Private Space. From private hospital negligence to swimming pools that aren’t cleaned to private property visits, we can give your claim the expertise it requires.
Work accidents, in short, or an accident or illness, that take place in the Workplace. Increasingly in recent years, employers’ liability stretches to cover stress at work and mental illness claims. We also specialise in stress at work claims. Accordingly, we can help you if you’re enduring psychological stress in the workplace, whether it’s bullying, unreasonable workloads or more.
Road traffic accident
Finally, there are the claims for road traffic accidents (RTAs), or car accidents, which occur on a UK road or motorway. Causes tend to include:
- Another driver’s error or loss of concentration whilst driving.
- Poor driving conditions in part caused by inadequate street lighting or large potholes.
- Unclear or even covered signs along the roadway.
- Other distractions such as smoke from a bonfire in a neighbouring field blowing across the road.
Sensitivity and Knowledge
Additionally, the solicitors working with The Compensation Experts have industry knowledge no one else can match. Indeed, this allows us to handle the most complex hand injury claims with the utmost in sensitivity and delicacy.
Shoulder injuries don’t discriminate by location or age in the UK. Statistics show, in fact, that as many as 7% of UK citizens suffer shoulder pain. Moreover, it rises to nearly a quarter (26%) of the elderly population.
Our nationwide network of hand-picked solicitors will work closely with you and your family. In short, we guide you easily through the claims process. Acting with professionalism throughout, we’re always on hand to answer your queries.
Next Steps with Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims
First, when you make contact with our team, we’ll put you in touch with a hand injury solicitor. To be sure, these lawyers advise you on what needs to happen to make a successful claim for compensation.
What you need to do now
Complete and submit our claim form and a specialist advisor will contact you. In turn, you can discuss the details of the case and potentials for the compensation amount you deserve. That way, we’ll be better able to determine whether you will be able to make a claim.
Am I eligible?
If you have been harmed physically in the last 3 years, due to someone else’s negligence, the short answer is yes.
Exceptions to this are for instance industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident you may have a longer period to claim.Find out more
How much could I claim?
As every injury is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ case to case. Varying factors lead to the final figure include: extent of your injuries, earnings missed out on, future losses and more.
Our dedicated team of experts will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for.Find out more
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your solicitor will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party that you wish to begin claim proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be keep up to date every step of the way.Find out more