Experts in Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims
We work with shoulder injury compensation solicitors that are experts in their fields.
Shoulder Injury Compensation Solicitors
If you or a family member has suffered a shoulder injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may have a right to claim compensation.
Our solicitors know a serious shoulder injury can also create a devastating effect on your life. Not only can it leave you in physical agony, but it may also compromise your financial situation. Accordingly, you may require changes to your home, extra care, rehabilitation, and support if you’re unable to work.
Our team of advisors have helped thousands of people who have suffered devastating shoulder injuries. In general, causes can range from road traffic accidents or falls from height to accidents at work.
The Compensation Experts deliver solicitors working on a No Win No Fee* basis (*Conditions may apply. Please see details at the bottom of the page). If you lose your compensation claim, you won’t face any scary costs.
How the Shoulder Injury Compensation Claim Process Works
- You must make certain that you’re eligible to make a shoulder injury claim.
- The details of your individual case will be assessed by one of our advisors. Next, we can connect you – if you wish – with a suitable shoulder compensation solicitor. In so, you will begin discussing the facts and possible outcomes of your claim.
- Your solicitor gathers the evidence and works on your case. They’ll also notify the negligent party that you’ve begun claim proceedings. Subsequently, your solicitor will negotiate the case on your behalf.
- Throughout the process, we keep you informed and never add to the strain. It’s very simple: if you win your case, you’ll get the compensation you deserve. But if you lose, you’ll still pay nothing as a result of our No Win No Fee agreement.(*Conditions may apply)
Types of Accident for Shoulder Injury Compensation
When you make a shoulder injury claim, we’ll take financial losses, pain and suffering, physical therapy support and other special damages into account. Shoulder injury compensation case studies suggest that many claims result from injuries like:
- The so-called frozen shoulder;
- Brachial plexus injuries;
- Shoulder blade bruising;
- Rotator cuff tears;
- Soft tissue injury;
- Range of motion difficulties;
- Shoulder separations.
A shoulder injury can also happen at any time, such as:
- Slipping, tripping, or falling over the pavement, in the supermarket, or at home
- At work. For instance, you might fall from height, experience injury from manual handling, or suffer an accident due to defective machinery.
- In a road traffic accident, whether you’re a pedestrian, driving, on a bus, cycling, or riding a motorbike
The personal injury solicitors we work with handle these and many more shoulder issues from negligence. For an injury at work, road traffic accident and more, we’re able to assist.
Calculating Your Compensation
The problem with a shoulder injury compensation calculator is it tries to promise what your case entitles you to. But, in doing so, it ignores how each case is different in subtle ways; because each claim is always unique. Speak with our friendly team today to find out how much compensation for a shoulder injury you could receive.
We will always strive to get you the maximum amount of shoulder injury compensation. To do this, it always helps to provide as much information as possible in your initial call. Such as:
- The extent of your injury or injuries, including any medical reports, evidence of doctor visits or medication you are taking.
- Any work earnings missed as a result of your injury.
- Future losses you reasonably expect to encounter as a result of your injury. For instance, any loss of earnings, property, or assets.
- Any other costs you’re also claiming for as a result of your injury. Some claimants will put forward claims for new vehicles during car accident claims, for example. Others may claim some heavy costs, such as medication, hospital visits, travel expenses or domestic help that becomes necessary as a result of the accident.
How much compensation for shoulder injury?
As far as the average compensation for a shoulder injury goes, you can expect to receive anywhere in the region of £2,000/3,000 – 45,000+, depending on the severity of your pain and the losses incurred. However, The Compensation Experts will treat your case uniquely and on its own merits, to try and win you no less than you deserve.
To give you a rough idea of how much you might be able to claim, we’ve outlined the general shoulder injury compensation pay outs for a frozen shoulder, dislocated shoulder, and broken shoulder.
Frozen shoulder compensation: frozen shoulder means your shoulder is completely stiffened for an extended period, and it’s painful to move. If this continues for up to two years, you may be able to claim up to £10,000 in shoulder compensation.
Dislocated shoulder compensation: if you’ve dislocated your shoulder in an accident that was due to the negligence of another party, you may be owed up to £15,000 in damages.
Broken shoulder compensation: if you suffer a broken shoulder that requires surgery and results in a lasting disability, you may be able to claim the maximum amount. You will also be owed more, depending on your pain and suffering.
What Are Personal Injury Claims?
When it comes to shoulder injury compensation, it’s important to understand what personal injury claims actually are. Personal injury claims and accident claims usually fall into one of the following categories.
In short, public liability involves an accident that takes place in a public place.
The owner of any place the public visits is sworn to a duty of care that ensures all reasonable steps are taken to prevent an accident. That applies whether it’s a council-owned government building or a corporate-owned shopping centre.
Occupiers liability is similar to a public liability accident, but in a private space. From private hospital negligence and swimming pools that aren’t cleaned to private property visits, we can give your claim the expertise it requires.
Work accidents or illness claims also cover stress at work and mental illness claims. Accordingly, we can help you if you’re enduring psychological stress in the workplace, whether it’s as a result of bullying, unreasonable workloads or more.
Road traffic accident
Finally, there are the claims for road traffic accidents (RTAs), or car accidents, which occur on a UK road or motorway. Causes tend to include:
- Another driver’s error or loss of concentration whilst driving.
- Poor driving conditions caused by inadequate street lighting or large potholes.
- Unclear or covered signs along the roadway.
Sensitivity and Knowledge
Additionally, the solicitors working with The Compensation Experts have industry knowledge and shoulder injury claims expertise no one else can match. Indeed, this allows us to handle the most complex shoulder injury compensation cases with sensitivity and delicacy.
Shoulder injuries don’t discriminate by location or age in the UK. Statistics show, in fact, that as many as 7% of UK citizens suffer shoulder pain. Moreover, it rises to nearly a quarter (26%) of the elderly population.
Our nationwide network of hand-picked shoulder compensation solicitors will work closely with you and your family to guide you easily through the claims process. Acting with professionalism throughout, we’re always on hand to answer your queries.
Next Steps with Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims
When you make contact with our team, we’ll put you in touch with a shoulder injury solicitor. To be sure, these lawyers advise you on what needs to happen to make a successful claim for compensation.
What you need to do now
Complete and submit our claim form and a specialist advisor will contact you. At this point, you can discuss the details of the case and begin to talk about the compensation amount you deserve. That way, we’ll be better able to determine whether you will be able to make a claim.
Am I eligible?
If you have suffered a shoulder injury in the last 3 years, due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to claim compensation.
The main exceptions to this are industrial disease or if you were a child at the time of the accident. In each case, you may have a longer period to claim.Find out more
How much could I claim?
As every accident is different, shoulder injury compensation payouts vary from case to case. Factors that contribute to the final shoulder compensation figure include the extent of your injuries, earnings missed out on, and future losses.
Our dedicated team of shoulder injury claim experts will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim for.Find out more
How does the process work?
When making a shoulder injury claim it’s important that you know what to expect. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Your shoulder injury claim solicitor will gather all the evidence, before notifying the negligent party that you wish to begin proceedings. With your solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be kept informed of any changes to your case.Find out more